Report NEP-IFN-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:01-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2008. "New Keynesian Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 08/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Melecky, Ales & Melecky, Martin, 2008. "From Inflation to Exchange Rate Targeting: Estimating the Stabilization Effects," MPRA Paper 10844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2008. "Accounting for Persistence and Volatility of Good-Level Real Exchange Rates: The Role of Sticky Information," NBER Working Papers 14381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 014, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Ayla Ogus & Niloufer Sohrabji, 2008. "Intertemporal solvency of Turkey’s current account," Working Papers 0805, Izmir University of Economics.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2008. "Volatility Transmission between Renminbi and Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20803, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjay Kalra, 2008. "Global Volatility and Forex Returns in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 08/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan Millar, 2008. "The Asian financial crisis, uphill flow of capital, and global imbalances: evidence from a micro study," International Finance Discussion Papers 942, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marc Gronwald & Michael Funke, 2008. "The undisclosed Renminbi Basket: are the markets telling us something about where the Renminbi - US Dollar Exchange Rate is going?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20804, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Masahiro Hori & Yu Ching Wong, 2008. "Efficiency Costs of Myanmarâ€™s Multiple Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 08/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Emre Ozsoz & Erick W. Rengifo & Dominick Salvatore, 2008. "Dollarization as an Investment Signal in Developing Countries: The Case of Croatia, Czech Republic, Peru, Slovak Republic and Turkey," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-16, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Arratibel, Olga & Furceri, Davide & Martin, Reiner, 2008. "Real convergence in Central and Eastern European EU Member States: which role for exchange rate volatility?," Working Paper Series 0929, European Central Bank.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2008. "The Impact of Oil-Related Income on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Syria," IMF Working Papers 08/196, International Monetary Fund.