Report NEP-IFN-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balázs Égert, 2006. "Central Bank Interventions, Communication and Interest Rate Policy in Emerging European Economies," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 134, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Charles Wyplosz, 2007. "Is East Asia Safe from Financial Crises?," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 02-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Beverly Lapham & Danny Leung, 2006. "Industry Restructuring, Mark-ups, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1120, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Kemal, A. R., 2006. "Volatility Spillover Between the Stock Market and the Foreign Exchange Market in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 1715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enzo Weber, 2007. "Volatility and Causality in Asia Pacific Financial Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2007-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Herciu, Mihaela & Toma, Ramona, 2006. "Competitiveness, Economic Freedom and Real Exchange Rate. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 1722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- OGAWA Eiji & SHIMIZU Junko, 2007. "Progress toward a Common Currency Basket System in East Asia," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Leo Krippner, 2006. "A Yield Curve Perspective on Uncovered Interest Parity," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 06/16, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2007. "Capital Controls, Capital Flow Contractions, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 12852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M Maheu & Thomas H McCurdy, 2007. "Modeling foreign exchange rates with jumps," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-279, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Cristina Arellano & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007. "Dollarization and financial integration," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 385, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fanelli, Luca, 2005. "Testing the New Keynesian Phillips curve through Vector Autoregressive models: Results from the Euro area," MPRA Paper 1617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Galina Hale & Carlos Arteta, 2007. "Currency crises and foreign credit in emerging markets: credit crunch or demand effect?," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2007-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Lane, Philip R. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "The international financial integration of China and India," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4132, The World Bank.