Report NEP-IFN-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pål Boug & Ådne Cappelen & Torbjørn Eika, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in a Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 429, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2005. "Real Exchange Rate Volatility and the Price of Nontradables in Sudden-Stop-Prone Economies," NBER Working Papers 11691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee,J. & Chinn,M.D., 2004. "Current account and real exchange rate dynamics in the G-7 countries," Working papers 11, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Helena Marques, 2004. "The skilled U-shaped Europe: is it really and on which side does it stand?," Discussion Paper Series 2004_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- James Laurenceson, . "Chinaï¿½s exchange rate policy: the case against abandoning the dollar peg," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0105, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Michael Thorpe, 2005. "Financial Sector Reform in China," CERT Discussion Papers 0502, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Lorenzo Cappiello & Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou, 2005. "Estimates of Foreign Exchange Risk Premia: A Pricing Kernel Approach," Working Papers 547, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tassos Anastasatos & Ian R. Davidson, 2004. "An Empirical Characterisation of Speculative Pressure: A Comprehensive Panel Study Using LDV Models in High Frequency," Discussion Paper Series 2004_8, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2004.
- Yiting Li & Akihiko Matsui, 2005. "A Theory of International Currency and Seigniorage Competition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-363, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Helena Marques & Sushanta Mallick, 2004. "Sectoral Exchange Rate Pass-through: A Tale of Two Policy Regimes in India," Discussion Paper Series 2004_12, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2004.
- Philip Inyeob Ji & Jae H. Kim, 2005. "Real Interest Rate Linkages in the Pacific Basin Region," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 23/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Shengzu Wang & Shen Guo, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy Rules in A Simple Stochastic Macro Model: China's Evidence," Macroeconomics 0510009, EconWPA.
- Néstor Adrián Amado & Ana María Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2005. "Making Explosive Cocktails: recipes and costs for 26 Crises from 1823 to 2003," Economic History 0510001, EconWPA.