Report NEP-IFN-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vlist, A. van der & Rietveld, P., 2002. "The Amsterdam metropolitan housing market: how a prosperous metropolitan area coexists with a central city dominated by social rental housing for the poor," Serie Research Memoranda 0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Falk, Armin & Ichino, Andrea, 2003. "Clean Evidence on Peer Pressure," IZA Discussion Papers 732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jousten, Alain & Legros, Florence, 2002. "Pensions and Savings in a Monetary Union: an Analysis of Capital Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3509, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nelson C. Mark & Masao Ogaki & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic Seemingly Unrelated Cointegrating Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003. "Entry Costs, Intermediation, and Capital Flows," Macroeconomics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, . "Circulating Interest-Bearing Currency: An Arkansan Experiment, 1861-1863," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-04, Claremont Colleges.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003. "Managerial Job Assignment and Imperfect Competition in Asymmetric Equilibrium," IZA Discussion Papers 738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bams, Dennis & Walkowiak, Kim & Wolff, Christian C, 2003. "More Evidence on the Dollar Risk Premium in the Foreign Exchange Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Szeidl, Adam, 2003. "The Credibility of the Hungarian Exchange Rate Regime 1997-98," CEPR Discussion Papers 3799, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Pasternak, 2003. "The Signals Approach as an Early Warning System for Currency Crises. An Application to Transition Economies - with special emphasis on Poland," International Finance 0304001, EconWPA.
- Boyer, Robert, 2003. "European and Asian integration processes compared," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0302, CEPREMAP.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Overshooting and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle: a reappraisal," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0305, CEPREMAP.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2003. "Technical Analysis in Foreign Exchange - The Workhorse Gains Further Ground," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-278, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gilbert Cette & Pierre-Alexandre Noual, 2003. "L’investissement en TIC aux Etat-Unis et dans quelques pays européens," Working Papers 2003-03, CEPII research center.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2003. "Inflation Targeting and Sudden Stops," NBER Working Papers 9599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003. "Exchange rate determination in a model of pricing-to-market and nontradeables," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0304, CEPREMAP.