Report NEP-HRM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2008. "How to interpret the growing phenomenon of private tutoring : human capital deepening, inequality increasing, or waste of resources ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4530, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Øivind A. Nilsen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka & Terje Skjerpen, 2008. "Skill Composition: Exploring a Wage-based Skill Measure," Discussion Papers 531, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Apprenticeship Training – What for? Investment in Human Capital or Substitute for Cheap Labour?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0017, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Marc Blatter & Samuel Muehlemann & Samuel Schenker, 2008. "The Costs of Hiring Skilled Workers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0015, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2009.
- Edgar Villa & María Laura Alzúa & Catherine Rodríguez, 2008. "The effect of education on in-prison conflict: evidence from Argentina," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA 004546, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Does parental employment affect children's educational attainment?," Discussion Papers in Economics 2140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Borghans Lex & Lee Duckworth Angela & Heckman James J. & Weel Bas ter, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," Research Memoranda 001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Seamus McGuinness & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O'Connell, 2008. "Changing Returns to Education During a Boom? The Case of Ireland," Papers WP227, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rupert Harrison, 2008. "Skill-based technology adoption: firm-level evidence from Brazil and India," IFS Working Papers W08/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Roberto Antonietti & Davide Antonioli, 2007. "Production Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Italian Manufacturing Firms: A Counterfactual Analysis," Working Papers 2007.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," Working Papers 2008.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.