Report NEP-HRM-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2008. "How to interpret the growing phenomenon of private tutoring : human capital deepening, inequality increasing, or waste of resources ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4530, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260115_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ã˜ivind A. Nilsen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka & Terje Skjerpen, 2008. "Skill Composition: Exploring a Wage-based Skill Measure," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 531, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2008. "Apprenticeship Training â€“ What for? Investment in Human Capital or Substitute for Cheap Labour?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0017, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Marc Blatter & Samuel Muehlemann & Samuel Schenker, 2008. "The Costs of Hiring Skilled Workers," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0015, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Nov 2009.
- Edgar Villa & MarÃa Laura AlzÃºa & Catherine RodrÃguez, 2008. "The effect of education on in-prison conflict: evidence from Argentina," DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA 004546, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÃ.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Does parental employment affect children's educational attainment?," Discussion Papers in Economics 2140, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2008001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seamus McGuinness & Frances McGinnity & Philip J. O'Connell, 2008. "Changing Returns to Education During a Boom? The Case of Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP227, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rupert Harrison, 2008. "Skill-based technology adoption: firm-level evidence from Brazil and India," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W08/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Roberto Antonietti & Davide Antonioli, 2007. "Production Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Italian Manufacturing Firms: A Counterfactual Analysis," Working Papers 2007.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henrekson, Magnus & WaldenstrÃ¶m, Daniel, 2008. "How Should Research Performance Be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 693, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," Working Papers 2008.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.