Report NEP-HRM-2007-11-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svitlana Maksymenko & M. Rabbani, 2007. "Do Economic Reforms and Human Capital Explain Post-reform Growth?," Working Papers 330, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth & Selina McCoy, 2007. "Adolescents' Educational Attainment and School Experiences in Contemporary Ireland," Papers WP213, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Olusegun A. Akanbi & Niek J. Schoeman, 2007. "The Welfare Implications of Expenditure on Education and Public Expenditure in General in African Countries," Working Papers 200707, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Daniel Egel, 2007. "Youth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education, Employment and Family Formation," Working Papers e07-2, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Baalen, P.J. van & Karsten, L., 2007. "Is Management Interdisciplinary? The Evolution of Management as an Interdisciplinary Field of Research and Education in the Netherlands," Research Paper ERS-2007-047-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Verheul, I. & Stel, A.J. van, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Diversity and Economic Growth," Research Paper ERS-2007-070-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Joseph Kaboski & Trevon D. Logan, 2007. "Factor Endowments and the Returns to Skill: New Evidence from the American Past," NBER Working Papers 13589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Acculturation Identity and Educational Attainment," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:6, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Jeanette Findlay & Patricia Findlay & Chris Warhurst, 2007. "Estimating the Demand for Union-Led Learning in Scotland," Working Papers 2007_38, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary D. Hansen & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2007. "Business Cycle Fluctuations and the Life Cycle: How Important is On-The-Job Skill Accumulation?," NBER Working Papers 13603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "What determines entrepreneurial clusters?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/48, European University Institute.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5654 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn, 2007. "Resources and student achievement – evidence from a Swedish policy reform," Working Paper Series 2007:26, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Verheul, I., 2007. "Commitment or Control? Human Resource Management Practices in Female and Male-Led Businesses," Research Paper ERS-2007-071-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2007. "Flessibilità e istituzioni nel mercato del lavoro: dagli economisti classici agli economisti istituzionalisti," Working Papers 0706, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Emer Smyth, 2007. "Unemployment - Stage or Stigma? Being Unemployed During an Economic Boom," Papers WP215, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).