Youth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education, Employment and Family Formation
AbstractYouth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education, Employment and Family Formation
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number e07-2.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Youth Exclusion in Iran: The State of Education; Employment and Family Formation;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-11-17 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-11-17 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-17 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009.
"A Comparative Study Of Returns To Education Of Urban Men In Egypt, Iran, And Turkey,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 145-187.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009. "A comparative study of returns to education of urban men in Egypt, Iran, and Turkey," Working Papers e07-17, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2010. "Human Development in the Middle East and North Africa," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-26, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang & Wen Jen Tsay, 2010.
"Home Bias in Currency Forecasts,"
e07-18, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Djavad Salehi-Isfahani).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.