Report NEP-HPE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naomi Beck, 2012. "Social Darwinism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Strati, Francesco, 2012. "Keynes’s probability: An introduction to the theory of logical groups," MPRA Paper 42557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duffy & Huan Xie, 2012. "Group Size and Cooperation among Strangers," Working Papers 12010, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00749950 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramón Jesús Flores Díaz & Elisenda Molina & Juan Tejada, 2012. "Pyramidal values," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws122418, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jayant V. Ganguli & Aviad Heifetz, 2012. "Universal interactive preferences," Economics Discussion Papers 722, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Abdolkarim Sadrieh & Marina Schröder, 2012. "The Desire to Influence Others," FEMM Working Papers 120027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "How Sensitive is Strategy Selection in Coordination Games?," FEMM Working Papers 120020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- DE KONING, Kees, 2012. "The world's dream: economic growth [:]the balance sheet approach," MPRA Paper 42580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Giacomoni, 2012. "On the Origin of Abstraction : Real and Imaginary Parts of Decidability-Making," Post-Print hal-00750628, HAL.
- Timothy J. Garrett, 2012. "Can we predict long-run economic growth?," Papers 1211.3102, arXiv.org.