Report NEP-HME-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uta:papers:2011_ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Gonne, 2010. "The Impact of a Carbon Tax on Sectors Competitiveness," Working Papers 1015, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Timur Kuran & Anantdeep Singh, 2010. "Economic Modernization in Late British India: Hindu-Muslim Differences," Working Papers 10-93, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print hal-00599719, HAL.
- Marek Hudon & Joakim Sandberg, 2011. "Towards a Theory of Fair Interest Rates on Microcredit," Working Papers CEB 11-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Plug, Erik & Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G., 2011. "Sexual Orientation, Prejudice and Segregation," IZA Discussion Papers 5772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kanas, Agnieszka & Chiswick, Barry R. & van der Lippe, Tanja & van Tubergen, Frank, 2011. "Social Contacts and the Economic Performance of Immigrants: A Panel Study of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 5775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francavilla, Francesca & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Grotkowska, Gabriela & Socha, Mieczyslaw, 2011. "Use of Time and Value of Unpaid Family Care Work: A Comparison between Italy and Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 5771, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Moshe Syrquin, 2011. "GDP as a Measure of Economic Welfare," ICER Working Papers 03-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Sikora & Artur Pokropek, 2011. "Gendered Career Expectations of Students: Perspectives from PISA 2006," OECD Education Working Papers 57, OECD Publishing.
- Rob P.J.M. Raven & Geert P.J. Verbong & Wouter F. Schilpzand & Marten J. Witkamp, 2011. "Translation Mechanisms in Socio-Technical Niches. A case study of Dutch river management," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2011.
- Koen Frenken & Stefan Mendritzki, 2011. "Optimal modularity: A demonstration of the evolutionary advantage of modular architectures," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2011.
- Carolina Castaldi & Giovanni Dosi & Evita Paraskevopoulou, 2011. "Path dependence in technologies and organizations: a concise guide," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jun 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaps, Katharina & Pfeil, Silko & Sauer, Thomas & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2011. "Innovationskooperationen und Wissenstransfer von Unternehmen im Raum Jena," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,2, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Kopp, Robert E. & Mignone, Bryan K., 2011. "The US government's social cost of carbon estimates after their first year: Pathways for improvement," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- P. Battilani, 2011. "The creation of new entities: stakeholders and shareholders in 19th century Italian co-operatives," Working Papers wp761, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- P. Battilani & H. G. Schroter, 2011. "Demutualization and its Problems," Working Papers wp762, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stuart Dawley & Neill Marshall & Andy Pike & Jane Pollard & John Tomaney, 2011. "The Labour Market Impact of the Run on Northern Rock: Continuity and Evolution in an old Industrial Region," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1109, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Joan Wilson, 2011. "Are England’s Academies More Inclusive or More ‘Exclusive’? The Impact of Institutional Change on the Pupil Profile of Schools," CEE Discussion Papers 0125, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Suzanne Kok & Nicole Bosch & Anja Deelen & Rob Euwals, 2011. "Migrant Women on the Labour Market," CPB Discussion Paper 180, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2011. "Signs of reality - reality of signs. Explorations of a pending revolution in political economy," MPRA Paper 31570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Mutamenti strutturali: modelli, metodi e principi in una nuova prospettiva
[Structural changes: models, methods and principles towards a new perspective]," MPRA Paper 31566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price Setting in a Leading Swiss Online Supermarket," NBER Working Papers 17126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.