Report NEP-GTH-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jingang Zhao, 2008. "The Maximal Payoff and Coalition Formation in Coalitional Games," Working Papers 2008.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya Lazarova, 2008. "Coalitional Matchings," Working Papers 2008.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Cooperative Games in Strategic Form," Discussion Paper Series dp484, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Ana Mauleon & Wouter Vergote, 2008. "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Farsightedly Stable Sets in Two-Sided Matching," Working Papers 2008.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hideo Konishi & Taiji Furusawa, 2008. "Contributing or Free-Riding? A Theory of Endogenous Lobby Formation," Working Papers 2008.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2008. "Least Unmatched Price Auctions: A First Approach," Working Papers 0471, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Markus Kinateder, 2008. "Repeated Games Played in a Network," Working Papers 2008.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- George J. Mailath & : Wojciech Olszewski, 2008. "Folk Theorems with Bounded Recall under (Almost) Perfect Monitoring, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jul 2008.
- Rahmi Ilkiliç, 2008. "Network of Commons," Working Papers 2008.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shmuel Zamir, 2008. "Bayesian games: Games with incomplete information," Discussion Paper Series dp486, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Michèle Breton & Lucia Sbragia & Georges Zaccour, 2008. "Dynamic Models for International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2008.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Coralio Ballester & Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa, 2008. "Peer effects in public contributions: theory and experimental evidence," ThE Papers 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Andrew Dowell & Michael Wooldridge & Peter McBurney, 2007. "The Computational Difficulty of Bribery in Qualitative Coalitional Games," Working Papers 2007.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexei Savvateev & Michel Le Breton & Valery Makarov & Shlomo Weber, 2008. "Multiple Membership and Federal Sructures," Working Papers 2008.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Rob Dellink, 2008. "Sticks and Carrots for the Design of International Climate Agreements with Renegotiations," Working Papers 2008.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andriy Zapechelnyuk & Ro'i Zultan, 2008. "Altruism, Partner Choice, and Fixed-Cost Signaling," Discussion Paper Series dp483, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Jul 2008.