Report NEP-FDG-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deniz Igan & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2011. "Credit Growth and Bank Soundness," IMF Working Papers 11/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports, imports and growth. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0666, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Kunieda, Takuma & Okada, Keisuke & Shibata, Akihisa, 2011. "Corruption, Globalization, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 35355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone Dâ€™Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0667, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Adu, George, 2011. "Effects on growth of environmental policy in a small open economy," Working Papers 118225, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- David Cuberes & Kevin Tsui, 2011. "Aid and Fertility: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Show?," Working Papers 2011024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Maura Francese & Angelo Pace, 2011. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 11, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Damiano Sandri & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "The Eurozone Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/269, International Monetary Fund.
- Liu, Minquan, 2011. "Understanding the Pattern of Growth and Equity in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 331, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Virginia Di Nino & Barry Eichengreen & Massimo Sbracia, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates, Trade, and Growth: Italy 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 10, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Issouf SamakÃƒÂ© & Yongzheng Yang, 2011. "Low-Income Countries' BRIC Linkage," IMF Working Papers 11/267, International Monetary Fund.
- Brunt, Liam, 2011. "Property rights and economic growth: evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Adam Gersl & Jakub Seidler, 2011. "Credit Growth and Capital Buffers: Empirical Evidence from Central and Eastern European Countries," Research and Policy Notes 2011/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.