Report NEP-FDG-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugur, Mehmet & Dasgupta, Nandini, 2011. "Corruption and economic growth: A meta-analysis of the evidence on low-income countries and beyond," MPRA Paper 31226, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2011.
- Paul J Burke, 2011. "Economic Growth and Political Survival," Departmental Working Papers 2011-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2011. "The Scorecard on Development, 1960-2010: Closing the Gap?," Working Papers 106, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2011. "Remittances and Economic Growth in Africa, Asia, and Latin American-Caribbean Countries: A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 201103, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Paul Estrada & Ximena Flores, 2011. "Is Fiscal Policy Alone Enough for Growth ? A Simulation Analysis for Bolivia," Working Papers MPIA 2011-10, PEP-MPIA.
- Ladislava Grochova & Ludek Kouba, 2010. "Elite Political Instability and Economic Growth: An Empirical Evidence from the Baltic States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2010-01, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi & Stefano Manzocchi, 2011. "Intangible capital and Productivity Growth in European Countries," Working Papers LuissLab 1191, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2011. "Impact of Trading Gains on Economic Growth in BRICs for 1995-2010: Some Lessons from BRICs," RRC Working Paper Series 31, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mark Setterfield, 2011. "The Remarkable Durability of Thirlwall’s Law," Working Papers 1105, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos & Jianpo Xue & Chong K. Yip, 2011. "Illegal Immigration, Factor Substitution and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 2011_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2011.
- Van Reenen, John, 2011. "From ‘Plan B’ to ‘Plan V’: what the UK economy needs to reboot and rebalance growth," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas, 2011. "On Firm Growth and Innovation. Some new empirical perspectives using French CIS (1992-2004)," ICER Working Papers 07-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.