Report NEP-EXP-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edi Karni, 2009. "On the Conjunction Fallacy in Probability Judgment: New Experimental Evidence Regarding Linda," Economics Working Paper Archive 552, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- John Duffy & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2009. "Patience or Fairness? Analyzing Social Preferences in Repeated Games," Working Papers 383, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2009. "Rewards and Punishments in Bargaining," Working Papers wp2009_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Chris Geller & Jamie Mustard & Ranya Shahwan, 2007. "Focused Power: Experimental Manifestation of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index," Economics Series 2007_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Pamela Lenton & Paul Mosley, 2009. "Incentivising trust," Working Papers 2009004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tim Hoppe, 2009. "Stochastic Deadlines: A Comparison of Parallel Multiple Auction Designs," FEMM Working Papers 09015, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Victoria Prowse & David Gill, 2009. "A Novel Computerized Real Effort Task Based on Sliders," Economics Series Working Papers 435, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2009. "Present-Biased Preferences and Credit Card Borrowing," IZA Discussion Papers 4198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L’Haridon, Olivier & Placido, Lætitia, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 909, HEC Paris.
- Michael McBride & Stergios Skaperdas, 2009. "Conflict, Settlement, and the Shadow of the Future," Working Papers 080922, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Mandell, Svante & Holt, Chrles & Myers, Erica & Burtraw, Dallas & Wråke, Markus, 2009. "Teaching Opportunity Cost in an Emissions Permit Experiment," Working Papers 2009:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Michèle Cohen & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2009. "An experimental investigation of imprecision attitude and its relation with risk attitude and impatience," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00389674, HAL.
- Bisière, Christophe & Décamps, Jean-Paul & Lovo, Stefano, 2009. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs Updating and the Information Content of Trades: An Experiment," IDEI Working Papers 552, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised May 2012.
- Heldmann, Marcus & Vogt, Bodo & Heinze, Hans-Jochen & Münte, Thomas, 2009. "Different methods to define utility functions yield different results and engage different neural processes," FEMM Working Papers 09014, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Regina Betz & Stefan Seifert & Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 2009. "Auctioning Greenhouse Gas Emissions Permits in Australia," Papers of Peter Cramton 09aghg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2009.
- Andrea Gallice, 2008. "Preempting versus Postponing: the Stealing Game," ICER Working Papers 02-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.