Report NEP-ETS-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2008. "Testing for Unit Roots in the Presence of a Possible Break in Trend and Non-Stationary Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2008-62, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Gianluca, MORETTI & Giulio, NICOLETTI, 2008. "Estimating DGSE models with long memory dynamics," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2008037, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi, 2008. "A Simple Panel Stationarity Test in the Presence of Cross-Sectional Dependence," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd08-016, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008048 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Pieter W. Jansen, 2008. "Beating the Random Walk: a Performance Assessment of Long-term Interest Rate Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andrï¿½ Lucas, 2008. "A General Framework for Observation Driven Time-Varying Parameter Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-108/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matthieu Lemoine & Gian Luigi Mazzi & Paola Monperrus-Veroni & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Reynes, 2008. "Real time estimation of potential output and output gap for the euro-area: comparing production function with unobserved components and SVAR approaches," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2008-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ran, Tao & Zapata, Hector O., 2008. "Mixed Unit Roots and Deterministic Trends in Noncausality Tests," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 6745, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ihle, Rico & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan, 2008. "A Comparison of Threshold Cointegration and Markov-Switching Vector Error Correction Models in Price Transmission Analysis," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management 37603, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois Goux, 2008. "Thick breaks and trend stationarity : the case of euro-dollar exchange rate," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0826, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Fachin, Stefano, 2008. "A note on the estimation of long-run relationships in dependent cointegrated panels," MPRA Paper 12053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanck, Christoph, 2008. "Nonstationary-Volatility Robust Panel Unit Root Tests and the Great Moderation," MPRA Paper 11988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Zhiwei, 2008. "Univariate Unobserved-Component Model with Non-Random Walk Permanent Component," MPRA Paper 12038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleppe, Tore Selland & Skaug, Hans J., 2008. "Simulated maximum likelihood for general stochastic volatility models: a change of variable approach," MPRA Paper 12022, University Library of Munich, Germany.