Report NEP-ENV-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Copeland, Brian R., 2012. "International trade and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6235, The World Bank.
- Smulders, Sjak & Withagen, Cees, 2012. "Green growth -- lessons from growth theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6230, The World Bank.
- de Melo, Jaime, 2012. "Trade in a'green growth'development strategy : global scale issues and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6236, The World Bank.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2012. "Ecosystem services and green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6233, The World Bank.
- Schafer, Andreas, 2012. "Introducing behavioral change in transportation into energy/economy/environment models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6234, The World Bank.
- Dercon, Stefan, 2012. "Is green growth good for the poor ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6231, The World Bank.
- Gonzalex-Ramirez, Jimena & Kling, Catherine Louise & valcu, adriana, 2012. "An Overview of Carbon Offsets from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers 35575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Remoundou, Kyriaki, 2011. "The use of economic valuation in environmental policy: providing research support for the implementation of Eu Water Policy Under Aquastress," MPRA Paper 42066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Agri-environmental Management during EU Integration of Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 42098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diarmuid Torney, 2012. "Assessing EU Leadership on Climate Change - The Limits of Diffusion in EU Relations with China and India," KFG Working Papers p0046, Free University Berlin.
- Anthony J. Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The Effects of Efficiency and TFP Growth on Nitrogen and Sulphur Emissions in Europe: A Multistage Spatial Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2012_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.
- Oecd, 2012. "Do Today's 15-Year-Olds Feel Environmentally Responsible?," PISA in Focus 21, OECD Publishing.
- Kusaka, Wakana & Kojima, Michikazu & Watanabe, Mariko, 2012. "Environmental consciousness, economic gain and consumer choice of energy efficient appliances in Thailand, China and India," IDE Discussion Papers 345, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Aude Pommeret & Fabien Prieur, 2012. "Optimal Regime Switching and Threshold Effects. Theory and Application to a Resource Extraction Problem under Irreversibility," AMSE Working Papers 1213, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Anabela Botelho & Ariel Dinar & Lígia M.Costa Pinto & Amnon Rapoport, 2012. "Time and Uncertainty in Resource Dilemmas: Equilibrium Solutions and Experimental Results," NIMA Working Papers 47, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2012. "Natural capital, ecological scarcity and rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6232, The World Bank.
- Ina De Vlieger (VITO) & Dominique Gusbin & Bruno Hoornaert & Inge Mayeres (VITO) & Marie Vandresse & Marlies Vanhulsel (VITO), 2012.
"Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur l’environnement de l’évolution de la demande de transport à l’horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag teg," Working Papers 1211, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Christian Schubert & Andreas Chai, 2012. "Sustainable Consumption and Consumer Sovereignty," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui M. Pereira, 2012. "GAMS Implementation and Excel Interface for Soft Link of a CGE Model for Portugal to TIMES_PT Models," Working Papers 125, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Satu Reijonen & Rebecca Pinheiro-Croisel, 2012. "The dynamics of innovation influents: contracts and sustainable energy innovation uptake," Post-Print halshs-00743386, HAL.
- Aki-Hiro Sato & Ken Umeno, 2012. "Towards international E-stat for monitoring the socio-economic activities across the globe," Papers 1210.4129, arXiv.org.
- Gisèle Schmid, 2012. "Technology in the clean development mechanism: the role of host country characteristics," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 12021, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "An Economic Mechanism to Regulate Multispecies Fisheries," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Vierth, Inge & Schleussner, Heike, 2012. "Impacts of different environmentally differentiated truck charges on mileage, fleet composition and emissions in Germany and Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- John F. McCarthy, 2012. "Certifying in Contested Spaces: Private Regulation in Indonesian Forestry and Palm Oil," Crawford School Research Papers 1210, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Manuel González-Gómez & Marcos Alvarez-Díaz & Mª Soledad Otero-Giraldez, 2012. "Estimating the Long-Run Impact of Forest Fires on the Eucalyptus Timber Supply in Galicia, Spain," Working Papers 1206, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Maty Konte, 2012. "A Curse or a Blessing? Natural Resources in a Multiple Growth Regimes Analysis," AMSE Working Papers 1218, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.