Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur l’environnement de l’évolution de la demande de transport à l’horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag tegen 2030]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium in its series Working Papers with number 1211.
Date of creation: 18 Sep 2012
Date of revision:
Emissions; Greenhouse gas; Long-term projection; Polluting substances; Passenger and freight transport;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-27 (Transport Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012.
"Planning Paper 112 - Compétitivité de la Belgique - Défis et pistes de croissance
[Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van België - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.