Report NEP-ENE-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Salas, 2013. "Literature Review of Energy-Economics Models, Regarding Technological Change and Uncertainty," 4CMR Working Paper Series, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research 003, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Shindell, Drew T., 2013. "The social cost of atmospheric release," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lucas Bretschger & Christos Karydas, 2013. "Optimum Growth and Carbon Policies with Lags in the Climate System," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/184, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Mireille Bossy & Nadia Maizi & Odile Pourtallier, 2013. "Nash equilibrium for coupling of CO2 allowances and electricity markets," Papers 1311.1535, arXiv.org.
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Carbon Tax Scenarios and their Effects on the Irish Energy Sector," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2013/2/7, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Karp, Larry & Siddiqui, Sauleh & Strand, Jon, 2013. "Dynamic climate policy with both strategic and non-strategic agents : taxes versus quantities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6679, The World Bank.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Fay, Marianne & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien, 2013. "Green industrial policies : when and how," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6677, The World Bank.
- Koesler, Simon, 2013. "Catching the rebound: Economy-wide implications of an efficiency shock in the provision of transport services by households," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2013. "The Transmission of Oil and Food Prices to Consumer Prices: Evidence for the MENA Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "The Economic Role of RIN Prices," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb14, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Festel, Gunter & Würmseher, Martin & Rammer, Christian & Boles, Eckhard & Bellof, Martin, 2013. "Modelling production cost scenarios for biofuels and fossil fuels in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elena Chernovich, 2013. "Technology and pro-environmental behavior in urban households: how technologies mediate domestic routines," HSE Working papers WP BRP 18/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jonathan Pickering & Jakob Skovgaard & Soyeun Kim & J. Timmons Roberts & David Rossati & Martin Stadelmann & Hendrikje Reich, 2013. "Acting on Climate Finance Pledges: Inter-Agency Dynamics and Relationships with Aid in Contributor States," CCEP Working Papers 1306, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Sebastien Pouliot, 2013. "How Much E85 Can Be Consumed in the United States?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-pb15, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Simon Hagemann & Christoph Weber, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Liquidity and its Determinants in The German Intraday Market for Electricity," EWL Working Papers 1317, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Alexandre SAUQUET & Antoine CAZALS, 2013. "When does cooperation win and why? Political cycles and participation in international environmental agreements," Working Papers 201320, CERDI.