Report NEP-EEC-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hahn, Elke & Mestre, Ricardo, 2011. "The role of oil prices in the euro area economy since the 1970s," Working Paper Series 1356, European Central Bank.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Philipp Johann König, 2011. "The economics of TARGET2 balances," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Barthélemy, J. & Cléaud, G., 2011. "Global Imbalances and Imported Disinflation in the Euro Area," Working papers 329, Banque de France.
- António Afonso & Jaromír Baxa & Michal Slavík, 2011. "Fiscal developments and financial stress: a threshold VAR analysis," Working Papers IES 2011/16, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2011.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2011. "Money and Inflation in the Euro Area during the Financial Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1131, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Viral V. Acharya & Itamar Drechsler & Philipp Schnabl, 2011. "A Pyrrhic Victory? - Bank Bailouts and Sovereign Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 17136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Windberger & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Structural Breaks in Inflation Dynamics within the European Monetary Union," Working Papers 2011-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Silvia Fabiani & Roberto Sabbatini, 2011. "Wage adjustment by Italian firms: any difference during the crisis? A survey-based analysis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 94, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2011. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," SITE Working Paper Series 12, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Brenke, Karl & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Short-Time Work: The German Answer to the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 5780, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus Nowotny, 2011. "Welfare Magnets, Taxation and the Location Decisions of Migrants to the EU," WIFO Working Papers 393, WIFO.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Immigration, Jobs and Employment Protection: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 17139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazi, Irfan Akbar & Guesmi, Khaled & Kaabia, Olfa, 2011. "Contagion effect of financial crisis on OECD stock markets," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Casadio, Paolo & Paradiso, Antonio & Rao, B. Bhaskara, 2011. "Estimates of the steady state growth rates for the Scandinavian countries: a knowledge economy approach," MPRA Paper 31606, University Library of Munich, Germany.