Report NEP-EEC-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Sandra & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Central bank communication and the perception of monetary policy by financial market experts," Discussion Papers 2010/29, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Pascal Jacquinot & Marcin Kolasa, 2011. "Can we prevent boom-bust cycles during euro area accession?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 79, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & DaniÃ«lle Walraven, 2011. "Monitoring the unsecured interbank money market using TARGET2 data," DNB Working Papers 276, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Larch, Martin & van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2011. "The Stability and Growth Pact: Lessons from the Great Recession," Working Papers 2011:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Monica Raileanu Szeles, 2011. "Exploring the Economic Convergence in the EU New Member States by Using Nonparametric Models," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial integration and growth - Is emerging Europe different?," Working Papers 123, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Jonung, Lars & Lindén, Staffan, 2011. "The forecasting horizon of inflationary expectations and perceptions in the EU. Is it really 12 months?," Working Papers 2011:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jeromin Zettelmeyer & Piroska M. Nagy & Stephen Jeffrey, 2010. "Addressing private sector currency mismatches in emerging Europe," Working Papers 115, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Niko Dotz & Christoph Fisher, 2011. "What can EMU countries' sovereign bond spreads tell us about market perceptions of default probabilities during the recent financial crisis?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 69, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval, 2011. "Raising Potential Growth After the Crisis: A Quantitative Assessment of the Potential Gains from Various Structural Reforms in the OECD Area and Beyond," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 835, OECD Publishing.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal & Isabelle Roland, 2010. "Microeconomic implications of credit booms: evidence from emerging Europe," Working Papers 119, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Philippe Aghion & Heike Harmgart & Natalia Weisshaar, 2010. "Fostering growth in CEE countries: a country-tailored approach to growth policy," Working Papers 118, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Gál, Zoltán, 2010. "Future Bangalores? The increasing role of Central and Eastern Europe in the global services offshoring market: evidence from trade statistics," MPRA Paper 28360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "Welfare State - The Scandinavian Model," Economics Working Papers 2011-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martin Brown & Ralph De Haas, 2010. "Foreign currency lending in emerging Europe: bank-level evidence," Working Papers 122, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Ard den Reijer & Patrik Jonasson & Ragnar Nymoen, 2011. "MOSES: Model of Swedish Economic Studies," Working Paper Series 11011, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Alexandre Chailloux & Franziska Ohnsorge & David Vavra, 2010. "Euroisation in Serbia," Working Papers 120, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.