Report NEP-EEC-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:govern:2317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luciana Barbosa & Sónia Costa, 2010. "Determinants of sovereign bond yield spreads in the euro area in," Working Papers w201022, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L'OEILLET, Guillaume & LICHERON, Julien, 2010. "The asymmetric relationship between oil prices and activity in the EMU: Does the ECB monetary policy play a role?," MPRA Paper 26203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas, 2010. "Distribution Dynamics of Food Price Inflation Rates in EU: An Alternative Conditional Density Estimator Approach," Working Papers 2010-6, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2322 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ese:emodwp:em5/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maria Montero, 2010. "The Paradox of New Members in the EU Council of Ministers: A Non-cooperative Bargaining Analysis," Working Papers 2010.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Colander, 2010. "Can European Economics Compete with U.S. Economics? And Should It?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1039, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Finter, Philipp & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2010. "The impact of investor sentiment on the German stock market," CFR Working Papers 10-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).