Report NEP-EEC-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2007. "Corporate tax policy and incorporation in the EU," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jonsson, Thomas, 2007. "Collective Action and Common Agricultural Policy Lobbying: Evidence of Euro-Group Influence, 1986-2003," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 713, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Galati & Philip D. Wooldridge, 2006. "The euro as a reserve currency: a challenge to the pre-eminence of the US dollar?," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 218, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cave, Martin, 2006. "Six Degrees of Separation : Operational Separation as a Remedy in European Telecommunications Regulation," MPRA Paper 3572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Bonatti & Annalisa Cristini, 2007. "Breaking the stability pact: was it predictable?," Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia 0714, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- SCHEUER, Alexander, 2006. "Traditional paradigms for new services? : The Commission Proposal for a 'Audiovisual Media Services Directive'," MPRA Paper 3517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00092434_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Cuxart & Clara Riba, 2007. "Improving social measurements: The experience of the ESS first rounds in Spain," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1036, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Løchte, Peter, 2006. "Traffic Light Options," Finance Research Group Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies F-2006-08, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Johansson, Mats & Katz, Katarina, 2007. "Wage differences between women and men in Sweden - the impact of skill mismatch," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2007:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Mario Izquierdo & Juan F. Jimeno & Juan A. Rojas, 2007. "On the aggregate effects of immigration in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0714, Banco de Espa�a.
- Norberg-Schönfeldt , Magdalena, 2007. "Match Quality, Financial Surprises and the Dissolution of Commitments among Young Adults in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 706, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Muñoz-Bullón & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2007. "Transitions into Permanent Employment in Spain:An Empirical Analysis for Young Workers," Working Papers 2007-09, FEDEA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Schunk, 2007. "What Determines the Saving Behavior of German Households? An Examination of Saving Motives and Saving Decisions," MEA discussion paper series, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy 07124, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Should Finland Introduce an R&D Tax Credit? Reflections Based on Norwegian R&D Tax Policy," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1097, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.