Report NEP-EDU-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic & Giulia Pirani, 2010. "Immigrants, schooling and background. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0637, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrés Fuentes, 2011. "Raising Education Outcomes in Switzerland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 838, OECD Publishing.
- Jibum Kim & Jinkook Lee, 2010. "Disability of Older Koreans: Evidence on Prevalence and the Role of Education from Five Data Sets," Working Papers 811, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & VERSCHELDE, Marijn & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2010. "School autonomy and educational performance: within-country evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2010082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kathleen A. Carroll & Lisa M. Dickson & Jane E. Ruseski, 2011. "Modeling the University Decision Process: The Effects of Faculty Participation in University Decision Making," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 11-129, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Parra Osorio, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2011.
"El desempeño de los estudiantes de secundaria en los colegios de Fe y Alegría en Colombia: una cuestión de Fe y/o Alegría?
[Academic performance of Fe y Alegria high school students in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Richards, 2011. "School Dropouts: Who Are They and What Can Be Done?," e-briefs 109, C.D. Howe Institute.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & VERSCHELDE, Marijn & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2010. "School tracking, social segregation and educational opportunity: evidence from Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010081, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Goulart, Pedro & Bedi, Arjun S., 2011. "The Impact of Interest in School on Educational Success in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 5462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bichaka Fayissa & Shah Danyal & J.S. Butler, 2011. "The Impact of Education on Health Status: Evidence from Longitudinal Survey Data," Working Papers 201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Winters, John V, 2011. "Human Capital, Higher Education Institutions, and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 28484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MANZI, Jorge & SAN MARTIN, Ernesto & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2010. "School system evaluation by value-added analysis under endogeneity," CORE Discussion Papers 2010046, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Traag Tanja & Marie Olivier & Velden Rolf van der, 2011. "Social Bonding, Early School Leaving, and Delinquency," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean & GINSBURGH, Victor & LAUSSEL, Didier & WEBER, Shlomo, 2010. "Foreign languages’ acquisition: self learning and linguistic schools," CORE Discussion Papers 2010073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mazhar MUGHAL & Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "The role of Foreign Direct Investment in higher education in the developing countries (Does FDI promote education?)," Working Papers 2010-2011_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Bonikowska, Aneta Hou, Feng, 2011. "Reversal of Fortunes or Continued Success? Cohort Differences in Education and Earnings of Childhood Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011330e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2010. "An investigation of the relation between the number of children and education in Italy," MPRA Paper 28534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Lenton, 2011. "Part time employment and happiness: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007203 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nina Guyon & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2010. "The Effect of Tracking Students by Ability into Different Schools: A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 2010.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- CREMER, Helmuth & GAHVARI, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2010. "Fertility, human capital accumulation, and the pension system," CORE Discussion Papers 2010054, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Barbara Mueller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2011. "The consequences of being different – Statistical discrimination and the school-to-work transition," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0053, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Dirk Van Damme & Kiira Karkkainen, 2011. "OECD Educationtoday Crisis Survey 2010: The Impact of the Economic Recession and Fiscal Crisis on Education in OECD Countries," OECD Education Working Papers 56, OECD Publishing.