The role of Foreign Direct Investment in higher education in the developing countries (Does FDI promote education?)
AbstractThe role of Foreign Direct Investment in higher education in the developing countries (Does FDI promote education?)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour in its series Working Papers with number 2010-2011_10.
Length: 36 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision: Nov 2010
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-02-12 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-12 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Mazhar MUGHAL, 2011.
"Remittances, Dutch Disease, and Competitiveness - A Bayesian Analysis,"
2011-2012_1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Dec 2011.
- Farid Makhlouf & Mazhar Mughal, 2013. "Remittances, Dutch Disease, And Competitiveness: A Bayesian Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 67-97, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.