Report NEP-EDU-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2010. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5275, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:develo:2316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kimberly Burnett & Sumner La Croix, 2010. "The Dog ATE my Economics Homework! Estimates of the Average Effect of Treating Hawaiiâ€™s Public High School Students with Economics," Working Papers, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa 2010-01, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Economic Returns to Schooling for Chinaâ€™s Korean Minority," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 37-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Walker, Ian & Zhu, Yu, 2010. "Differences by Degree: Evidence of the Net Financial Rates of Return to Undergraduate Study for England and Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 5254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pal, Sarmistha & Kingdon, Geeta, 2010. "Can Private School Growth Foster Universal Literacy? Panel Evidence from Indian Districts," IZA Discussion Papers 5274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00496944_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martins, Pedro S., 2010. "Can Targeted, Non-Cognitive Skills Programs Improve Achievement? Evidence from EPIS," IZA Discussion Papers 5266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Darwin Cortés & Guido Friebel & Darío Maldonado, 2010. "Crime and Education in a Model of Information Transmission," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.129, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lamo, Ana & Messina, Julián & Wasmer, Etienne, 2010. "Are Specific Skills an Obstacle to Labor Market Adjustment?," IZA Discussion Papers 5250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Della Malva & Francesco Lissoni & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2010. "Institutional Change and Academic Patenting: French Universities and the Innovation Act of the 1999," KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 029, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2010.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2010. "Mentoring, Educational Services, and Incentives to Learn: What Do We Know About Them?," IZA Discussion Papers 5255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Braun, 2010. "Optimal Taxation of Education with an Initial Endowment of Human Capital," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0210, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Koen Frenken & Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort, 2010. "The citation impact of research collaboration in science-based industries: A spatial-institutional analysis," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) 10-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2010. "Slavery, Education, and Inequality," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 26_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Anil. K Gupta, 2010. "Pedagogical Innovations for Triggering Social and Economic Entrepreneurship among Youth," Working Papers id:3081, eSocialSciences.
- Ainhoa Aparicio, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 158, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Benoit Dostie, 2010. "Estimating the Returns to Firm-Sponsored on-the-Job and Classroom Training," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-44, CIRANO.