Report NEP-EDU-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pipergias Analytis, Pantelis & Ramachandran, Rajesh & Rauh, Chris & Willis, Jack, 2008. "The Economics of Student Attendance," MPRA Paper 10848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Albert Yung-Hsu Liu & Kerry L. Papps, 2008. "The Transmission of Women's Fertility, Human Capital and Work Orientation Across Immigrant Generations," NBER Working Papers 14388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi & Hermans, Raine, 2008. "Value Creation in the Interface of Industry and Academy - A Case Study of Intellectual Capital of Technology Transfer Offices At US Universities," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1148, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:2008-4-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Gallego & AndrÃ©s E. Hernando, 2008. "On the Determinants and Implications of School Choice: Semi-Structural Simulations for Chile," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 343, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Francisco Gallego, 2008. "Historical Origins of Schooling: The Role of Democracy and Political Decentralization," Documentos de Trabajo, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile. 342, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica de Chile..
- Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2008. "The great proletarian cultural revolution, disruptions to education, and returns to schooling in urban China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4729, The World Bank.
- Sitnikov, Catalina Soriana, 2008. "O noua provocare a invatamantului superior din Romania - universitatile antreprenoriale," MPRA Paper 10775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarmistha Pal & Sugata Ghosh, 2008. "The Elite and the Marginalised: an Analysis of Public Spending on Mass Education in the Indian States," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-15, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Kucel, Aleksander & Byrne, Delma, 2008. "Are Over-educated People Insiders or Outsiders? A Case of Job Search Methods and Over-education in UK," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP258, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "Positive externalities of congestion, human capital, and socio-economic factors: A case study of chronic illness in Japan," MPRA Paper 10833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Katja Rost, 2008. "Do Rankings Reflect Research Quality?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Maria Knoth Humlum, 2008. "Timing of Family Income, Borrowing Constraints and Child Achievement," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2008-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Vymetal, Dominik, 2008.
"ICT ve veřejné správě a SMB sektoru: Čtyři roky nových výzev
[ICT in public administration and SMB companies: four years of new challenges]," MPRA Paper 10704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massón-Guerra, José Luis, 2008. "The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Latinamerican Scoreborard: The impact of University-Industry Cooperation in Ecuador," MPRA Paper 10732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Sacerdote, 2008. "When The Saints Come Marching In: Effects of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita on Student Evacuees," NBER Working Papers 14385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.