Report NEP-EDU-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khanam, Rasheda & Ross, Russell, 2005. "Impact of Child Labour on School Attendance and School Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 9397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2008.
- Giorgio Ponti, 2008. "A Flexible School for Early Childhood Education in Italy," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/8, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Buddin & Gena Zamarro, 2008. "Teacher Quality, Teacher Licensure Tests, and Student Achievement," Working Papers 555, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- José M. R. Freire da Silva, 2008. "Primary School Architecture in Portugal: A Case Study," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/9, OECD Publishing.
- David K. Evans & Arkadipta Ghosh, 2008. "Prioritizing Educational Investments in Children in the Developing World," Working Papers 587, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Pablo Campos Calvo-Sotelo, 2008. "Sustainable Education Campus in Spain: Nature and Architecture for Training," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/10, OECD Publishing.
- Mark Robinson, 2008. "Special Primary School Complex in the United Kingdom: Booker Park," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2008/7, OECD Publishing.
- Herbst, Mikolaj, 2008. "Bottlenecks in the decentralisation of education funding in Poland," MPRA Paper 9291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karine Marazyan, 2008. "Explaining Differences in Education between Foster Children and Biological Children: a Sibling Rivalry Approach. Some Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-00290644, HAL.
- Jennifer Imazeki, 2008. "Attracting and Retaining Teachers in High-Need Schools: Do Financial Incentives Make Financial Sense?," Working Papers 0030, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Maarten L. Buis, 2008. "Direct and indirect effects in a logit model," German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2008 02, Stata Users Group.
- António Brandão Moniz & Tobias Woll, 2007. "Main features of the labour policy in Portugal," Post-Print hal-00287900, HAL.
- Klaus Masuch & Ramon Gómez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger & Jan De Mulder & Harald Stahl & Yvonne McCarthy & Daphne Nicolitsas & Aitor L, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries - developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.
- Steven F. Koch & S. Ssekabira Ntege, 2008. "Returns To Schooling: Skills Accumulation Or Information Revelation?," Working Papers 200812, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.