Report NEP-EDU-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natasha Bilkic & Thomas Gries & Margarethe Pilichowski, 2009. "Stay at school or start working? - Optimal timing of leaving school under uncertainty and irreversibility," Working Papers 10, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Thomas Lange, 2008. "Local Public Funding of Higher Education when Students and Skilled Workers are Mobile," Working Papers 11, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Buonanno, Paolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subjects," Working Papers 08-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Publicly provided private goods: education and selective vouchers," MPRA Paper 8934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & Jonah Rockoff & James Wyckoff, 2008. "The Narrowing Gap in New York City Teacher Qualifications and its Implications for Student Achievement in High-Poverty Schools," NBER Working Papers 14021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Brauw, Alan & Hoddinott, John, 2008. "Must conditional cash transfer programs be conditioned to be effective?: The impact of conditioning transfers on school enrollment in Mexico," IFPRI discussion papers 757, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Blázquez, Maite & Ramos, Jose, 2008. "Recent Investments in Human Capital and its Effect on the Chances of Escaping from Low-Paid Jobs: The Spanish Case," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- David Bardey & Nohora Forero Ramírez, 2008. "Teorías y algunas experiencias internacionales en el financiamiento de la educación superior: lecciones para Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004692, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Scott E. Carrell & Richard L. Fullerton & James E. West, 2008. "Does Your Cohort Matter? Measuring Peer Effects in College Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tolga Yuret & Kadir Doğan, 2008. "Restriction on Stating Preferences in CollegeAdmissions in Turkey," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0804, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Sharon L. Maccini & Dean Yang, 2008. "Under the Weather: Health, Schooling, and Economic Consequences of Early-Life Rainfall," NBER Working Papers 14031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dillon, Andrew, 2008. "Child labor and schooling responses to production and health shocks in northern Mali:," IFPRI discussion papers 755, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pozzoli, Dario, 2008. "The Transition to Work for Italian University Graduates," Working Papers 08-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.