Report NEP-EDU-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ind:icrier:180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Checchi, Daniele & Filippin, Antonio, 2007. "Territorial Differences in Italian Students’ Mathematical Competencies: Evidence from PISA 2003," IZA Discussion Papers 2603, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Intergenerational Education Transmission: Neighborhood Quality and/or Parents’ Involvement?," IZA Discussion Papers 2608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2005. "Bullying, Education and Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Child Development Study," Working Papers 2005015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2005.
- Antonio Spilimbergo, 2007. "Democracy and Foreign Education," IMF Working Papers 07/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcelo Soto, 2006. "The Causal Effect of Education on Aggregate Income," Working Papers 0605, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Li, Shi, 2007. "Class Origin, Family Culture, and Intergenerational Correlation of Education in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 2642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Güngör, Nil Demet & Tansel, Aysit, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: The Case of Professionals Abroad," IZA Discussion Papers 2617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00137920 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oskar R. Harmon & James Lambrinos, 2007. "Student Performance in Traditional vs. Online Format: Evidence from Introductory Economics Classes," Working papers 2007-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Christian Belzil, 2006. "The Return to Schooling in Structural Dynamic Models: A Survey," Working Papers 0609, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.