Report NEP-ECM-2004-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Christophe Muller, 2004. "Bias Transmission In Two-Stage Estimation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 73, Royal Economic Society.
- Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2004. "Estimating New Keynesian Phillips Curves Using Exact Methods," Working Papers 04-11, Bank of Canada.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-49, CIRANO.
- Matthias Hagmann & Olivier Scaillet, 2004. "Local Multiplicative Bias Correction For Asymmetric Kernel Density Estimators," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 25, Royal Economic Society.
- Julia Campos, 2004. "The Probability Of Finding The Data Generation Process After A t2-Testing Sequential Procedure," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 26, Royal Economic Society.
- Yebin Cheng & Jan G. de Gooijer, 2004. "On the u-th Geometric Conditional Quantile," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-072/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004. "Time Reversibility of Stationary Regular Finite State Markov Chains," Cahiers de recherche 09-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- John Hunter & Christos Ioannidis, 2004. "Identifying Asymmetric, m Period Euler Equations Estimated By Non-Linear IV/GMM," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 122, Royal Economic Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004. "Evaluating Latent and Observed Factors in Macroeconomics and Financ," Econometrics 0408007, EconWPA.
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2004. "Some Improvements in Numerical Evaluation of Symmetric Stable Density and its Derivatives," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-292, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- McCAUSLAND, William J., 2004. "Bayesian Analysis for a Theory of Random Consumer Demand: The Case of Indivisible Goods," Cahiers de recherche 10-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.