Report NEP-DGE-2002-09-21This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas R. Michl & Duncan K. Foley, 2001. "Social Security in a Classical Growth Model," SCEPA Working Papers 2000-15, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Cao Melanie & Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Signalling in the Internet Craze of Initial Public Offerings," Working Papers shouyong-02-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2002. "The Extent of the Market and the Optimal Degree of Specialization," Working Papers shouyong-02-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- T. Kirk White, 2002. "Marginal Tax Rates and the Tax Reform of 1986: the Long-run Effect on the U.S. Wealth Distribution," Macroeconomics 0209002, EconWPA.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money," Working Papers shouyong-02-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Frictional Assignment, Part II: Infinite Horizon and Inequality," Working Papers shouyong-02-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Parker & Bruce Preston, 2002. "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 9196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:20027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore