Report NEP-CWA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toole, Andrew & Low, Sarah, 2013. "Patenting in Rural America: Inventors, Teams, and Technologies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 149013, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Cook, Michael L., 2013. "Impact of Board Structure and Process on Cooperative Performance," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 149420, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Collart, Alba J. & Palma, Marco A., 2013. "Modeling Unobserved Consumer Heterogeneity in Experimental Auctions: A Censored Random Parameters Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 149484, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- M. Bigoni & S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & D. Gambetta & F. Pancotto, 2013. "Cooperation Hidden Frontiers: The Behavioral Foundations of the Italian North-South Divide," Working Papers wp882, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- AGRELL, Per & BOGETOFT, Peter, 2013. "Benchmarking and regulation," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013008, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Christian GouriÃ©roux & Jean-Michel Zakoian, 2013. "Explosive Bubble Modelling by Noncausal Process," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2013-04, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniela P. Stoycheva, 2012. "Green Innovations: Reducing Energy Poverty and Inequitable Access," Policy Research Brief 24, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Giuditta De Prato & Daniel Nepelski, 2012. "Global R&D network. A network analysis of international R&D centres," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC79478, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Nov 2012.
- Eamets, Raul, 2013. "Labour Market and Labour Market Policies During the Great Recession: The Case of Estonia," IZA Policy Papers 60, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Allison Hedley Dodd & Ronette Briefel & Charlotte Cabili & er Wilson & Mary Kay Crepinsek, 2013. "Disparities in Consumption of Sugar-Sweetened and Other Beverages by Race/Ethnicity and Obesity Status Among United States Schoolchildren," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7761, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "Indian non-electrical machinery industry," MPRA Paper 43047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SchilirÃ², Daniele, 2013. "Diversification and development of the UAEâ€™s economy," MPRA Paper 47089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2013. "Consumers' Complaints, the Nature of Corruption, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 47215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Dawson, 2013. "Royalty Rate Determination," Alumni working papers 2013-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Susanne BÃ¤renthaler-Sieber & Sandra Bilek-Steindl & Christian Glocker, 2013. "Trade Synchronisation During Major Economic Crises," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 449, WIFO.
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael & Pasini, Giacomo, 2012. "Household debt and social interactions," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/05, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).