Modeling Unobserved Consumer Heterogeneity in Experimental Auctions: A Censored Random Parameters Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. with number 149484.
Date of creation: May 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-06-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EXP-2013-06-04 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2013-06-04 (Marketing)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G., 2010.
"Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Biodegradable Containers Than for Plastic Ones? Evidence from Hypothetical Conjoint Analysis and Nonhypothetical Experimental Auctions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(04), November.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hall, Charles R. & Behe, Bridget K. & Campbell, Benjamin L. & Dennis, Jennifer H. & Lopez, Roberto G., 2010. "Are consumers willing to pay more for biodegradable containers than for plastic ones? Evidence from hypothetical conjoint analysis and nonhypothetical experimental auctions," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60968, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.