Report NEP-CWA-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franziska Gassmann & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2011. "Protecting Vulnerable Families in Central Asia: Poverty, vulnerability and the impact of the economic crisis," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa639, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "Uncovering the Channels through which FDI affects current account: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 1108, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2011. "Monetary Policy Implementation in the Eurozone - the Concept of Endogenous Money," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-12, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- A. Yasemin Yalta, 2011. "New Evidence on FDI-Led Growth: The Case of China," Working Papers 1107, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Leila Davis & Peter Skott, 2011. "Positional goods, climate change and the social returns to investment," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-24, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalo Hernandez & Arslan Razmi, 2011. "Can Asia Sustain an Export-Led Growth Strategy in the Aftermath of the Global Crisis? An Empirical Exploration," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-29, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Park, Yung Chul & Song, Chi-Young, 2011. "Prospects for Monetary Cooperation in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 314, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- George Verikios & Maura Sullivan & Pane Stojanovski & James Giesecke & Gordon Woo, 2011. "The Global Economic Effects of Pandemic Influenza," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-224, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Thomas Barré, 2011. "Price expectations and price dynamics: the case of the rice sector in developing Asia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00630711, HAL.
- Hsieh, Wen-jen, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure: Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," ADBI Working Papers 315, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Isabel Ortiz & Matthew Cummins, 2011. "Global Inequality: Beyond the Bottom Billion – A Rapid Review of Income Distribution in 141 Countries," Working papers 1105, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2012. "International Capital Mobility and Financial Fragility - Part 2. The Demand for Safe Assets in Emerging Economies and Global Imbalances: New Empirical Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 903, OECD Publishing.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2011. "Economic Cycle Volatility in the World Economy and Prospects for Global Economic Equilibrium Recovery," MPRA Paper 34272, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Oct 2011.
- Berlin, Martin & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2011. "Subjective Well-Being, Income and Economic Margins," Working Paper Series 12/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Emilia Del Bono & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2011. "Fertility and Economic Instability: The Role of Unemployment and Job Displacement," NRN working papers 2011-02, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Chris Robinson, 2011. "Occupational Mobility, Occupation Distance and Specific Human Capital," University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity Working Papers 20115, University of Western Ontario, CIBC Centre for Human Capital and Productivity.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus, 2011. "Employment growth patterns in South Asia : some evidence from interim enterprise survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5856, The World Bank.