Report NEP-CWA-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Capannelli, Giovanni, 2011. "Institutions for Economic and Financial Integration in Asia: Trends and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 308, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- George, Justine, 2011. "Growth and Developmentâ€¦.. Inclusive Growth: What went wrong with Development?," MPRA Paper 33182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 2011. "The Future of Economic Convergence," NBER Working Papers 17400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011. "South-South Trade: An Asian Perspective," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2011-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Sang-Hyop LEE & Andrew MASON & Donghyun PARK, 2011. "Why Does Population Aging Matter So Much for Asia? Population Aging, Economic Security and Economic Growth in Asia," Working Papers, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA) DP-2011-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2011. "The Dynamics of Electricity Consumption and Economic Growth:A Revisit Study of Their Causality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 33196, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Sep 2011.
- Bourdet, Yves & Persson, Maria, 2011. "Reaping the Benefits of Deeper Euro-Med Integration Through Trade Facilitation," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 881, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's trade flows and WTO," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics Ec-06/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Mohsin, Hasan Muhammad, 2011. "Impact of monetary policy on lending and deposit rates in Pakistan: Panel data analysis," MPRA Paper 33301, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2011. "Globalisation effect on inflation in the great moderation era: new evidence from G10 countries," MPRA Paper 32994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Thai-Ha Le & Youngho Chang, 2011. "Oil And Gold: Correlation Or Causation?," Working Papers 22, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Domenico Ferraro & Ken Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Can oil prices forecast exchange rates?," Working Papers 11-34, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Milad Zarin-Nejadan, 2011. "Government and Growth," IRENE Working Papers, IRENE Institute of Economic Research 11-02, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Assessing the World Bank's influence on the good governance paradigm," Working Papers halshs-00617576, HAL.
- Akerman, Anders & Larsson, Anna & Naghavi, Alireza, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:24, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Mercan, Murat A., 2011. "Marriage Premium in Turkey," MPRA Paper 33263, University Library of Munich, Germany.