Report NEP-CWA-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "The Bilateral J-curve: Turkey versus her 13 Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 3564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Analysis of Gender Disparity in Meghalaya by Various Types of Composite Indices," MPRA Paper 3612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jun 2007.
- Halicioglu, Ferda, 2007. "The Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus for Turkey," MPRA Paper 3566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0704 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ertugrul Deliktas & Mehmet Candemir, 2007. "Production Efficiency and Total Factor Productivity Growth in Turkish State Agricultural Enterprises," Working Papers, Ege University, Department of Economics 0703, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- verme Paolo, 2007. "Relative Deprivation in the Labour ‘Space," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200701, University of Turin.
- Halicioglu, Anita & Halicioglu, Ferda, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment And Economic Growth: Some Evidence From Across The World," MPRA Paper 3563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Bayazitli, Ercan & Yayla, Hilmi Erdogan & Gurel, Eymen, 2006.
"Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirlerin Yaşam Değeri Yönelimlerini Oluşturan Faktörlerin Belirlenmesi Üzerine Bir Araştırma
[A Factor Analysis to Investigate the Life Value Directions of Cer," MPRA Paper 3662, University Library of Munich, Germany.