Report NEP-CSE-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Yuki Higuchi & Keijiro Otsuka, 2012. "Productivity Growth and Job Creation in the Development Process of Industrial Clusters," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Monaco, Luisa, 2011. "Measuring Italian university efficiency: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 37949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Montalvo, Carlos & Moghayer, Saeed, 2011. "State of an innovation system: theoretical and empirical advance towards an innovation efficiency index," MPRA Paper 38002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rõigas, Kärt, 2011. "Linkage between productivity and innovation in different service sectors," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Girum Abebe & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012. "Management Practices, Self-Selection into Management Training Participation, and Training Effects in the Garment Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Sunanda, Rathi, 2012. "Bank firm nexus and its impact on firm performance: an Indian case study," MPRA Paper 38000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2012. "Product Architecture and Human Resource Management: Comparing Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Firms Based on a Questionnaire Survey," Discussion Paper Series 563, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2011. "The industrial organization of competition in local bus services," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684161, HAL.
- Hinloopen, J. & Smrkolj, G. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2011. "From Mind to Market: A Global, Dynamic Analysis of R&D," CeNDEF Working Papers 11-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2012. "The Effect of Salvage Market on Strategic Technology Choice and Capacity Investment Decision of Firm under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 37836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Tamm, Dorel & Ukrainski, Kadri, 2011. "Functional approach to national systems of innovation: The case of a small catching-up country," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-07, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Acharya, Viral V & Gabarro, Marc & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Competition for Managers, Corporate Governance and Incentive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.