Report NEP-CSE-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankort, Johannes Theresia Wilhelmus, 2010. "R&D alliances, knowledge flows, and innovation: three studies on the value of collaborative R&D," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-23463, Maastricht University.
- Szanyi, Miklós & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Csizmadia, Péter & Illéssy, Miklós & Makó, Csaba, 2010. "Emergence and Development of Industry Clusters in Hungary : Searching for a 'Critical Mass' of Business via Cluster Mapping," Discussion Paper Series a539, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maria Chiarvesio & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2010. "Global Value Chains and Internationalization of SMEs," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0118, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Filippo Randelli, 2010. "Open source GIS based strategies for firms: a spatial analysis application to the inland terminal of Livorno," Working Papers Series wp2010_08.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Biju Paul Abraham, 2010. "Analysis of Internet Patenting Strategies of E-commerce Firms," Working Papers id:2600, eSocialSciences.
- Tomohiro MACHIKITA & Yasushi UEKI, 2010. "Innovation in Linked and Non-linked Firms: Effects of Variety of Linkages in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2010-03, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Pilar Beneito López & Amparo Sanchis Llopis & María Engracia Rochina Barrachina, 2009. "The role of learning in innovation: in-house versus externally contracted R&D experience," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Satyaki, Roy, 2009. "Garments Industry in India: Lessons from Two Clusters," MPRA Paper 23469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wandel, Jürgen, 2010. "The cluster-based development strategy in Kazakhstan's agro-food sector: A critical assessment from an Austrian perspective," IAMO Discussion Papers 128, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Martin Woerter & Christian Rammer & Spyros Arvanitis, 2010. "Innovation, Competition and Incentives for R&D," KOF Working papers 10-259, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Semi-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-10, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Roy, Satyaki, 2009. "Footwear Cluster in Kolkata: A Case of Self-Exploitative Fragmentation," MPRA Paper 23468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: A Non-Parametric Survival Analysis," GEMF Working Papers 2010-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore