Report NEP-CSE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goossens, L. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2007. "The change of ownership after a buyout: Impact on performance," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-26, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Prejmerean, Mihaela Cornelia & Vasilache, Simona, 2007. "Standards and markets for university-originated organizational intelligence," MPRA Paper 5574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonella Cugini & Giovanna Michelon, 2007. "Performance evaluation in research departments: from the Balanced Scorecard to the Strategy Map," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0054, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rohrbeck, Rene & Döhler, Mario & Arnold, Heinrich M., 2007. "Combining spin-out and spin-in activities – the spin-along approach," MPRA Paper 5563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takenobu Yuki, 2007. "Capital market and corporate governance: growth strategy of cotton spinning enterprise in the modern Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-40, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2007. "Cluster Life Cycles - Dimensions and Rationales of Cluster Development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-076, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Eugen Kovac & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "International Competition in Vertically Differentiated Markets with Innovation and Imitation: Trade Policy versus Free Trade," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp336, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Uwe Cantner, 2007. "Firms' Differential Innovative Success and Market Dynamics," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jens Metge, 2007. "Protecting the Domestic Market: Industrial Policy and Strategic Firm Behaviour," Discussion Paper Series dp467, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel, 2007. "Functional Chains of Knowledge Management - Effects on Firms' Innovative Performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-080, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Maria Daskalakis & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2007. "On the dynamics of knowledge generation and trust building in regional innovation networks. A multi method approach," papers on agent-based economics 4, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Michal Mravec, 2007. "Understanding the Lack of Competition in Natural Gas Markets: The Impact of Storage Ownership and Upstream Competition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp342, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Moniz, António & Silva, Ana & Woll, Tobias & Samapaio, José, 2006. "Procesos de globalización de las cadenas de valor en la industria de vestuario en Portugal: implicación en las estructuras de trabajo," MPRA Paper 5629, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Dario Sacco, 2007. "Competition and Innovation: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 0714, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2007. "The strategic Marshallian cross," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/13, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Eric Dickson & Catherine Hafer & Dimitri Landa, 2007. "Cognition and Strategy: A Deliberation Experiment," Working Papers 0016, New York University, Center for Experimental Social Science.
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2007. "Public infrastructure, non cooperative investments and endogeneous growth," Working Papers 07-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2012.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2007. "Distribution of Resources in a Competitive Environment," Discussion Paper Series dp465, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.