Report NEP-COM-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioanna Chioveanu & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Price Competition with Consumer Confusion," Working Papers 11-19, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Francesc Dilmé, 2012. "Dynamic Quality Signaling with Moral Hazard," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Steffen Huck & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Consumer Behavioural Biases in Competition: A Survey," Working Papers 11-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Khadidja Benallou & Daniel Danau & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2012. "On Cournot Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201219, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Kashefi, Mohammad Ali, 2012. "The Effect of Salvage Market on Strategic Technology Choice and Capacity Investment Decision of Firm under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 37836, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2011. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," Working Papers 11-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hang-Hyun Jo & Jeoung-Yoo Kim, 2012. "Competitive Targeted Marketing," ISER Discussion Paper 0834, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Toru Suzuki, 2012. "Persuasive Silence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai, 2012. "Patent Protection with a Cooperative R&D Option," Working Papers 2012-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Ingela Alger & Regis Renault, 2012. "Experience Benefits and Firm Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova & Quan Wen, 2011. "Antitrust Enforcement and Marginal Deterrence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-166/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ching-to Albert MA & Henry Y. Mak, 2012. "Information Disclosure and the Equivalence of Prospective Payment and Cost Reimbursement," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Chengsi, Wang, 2012. "Informative Advertising in Directed Search," MPRA Paper 38057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2011. "The industrial organization of competition in local bus services," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684161, HAL.
- Khan, Mehwish Aziz & Kayani, Ferheen & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2011. "Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Market Concentration and Interest Spread," MPRA Paper 37311, University Library of Munich, Germany.