Report NEP-COM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reynald-Alexandre Laurent, 2008. "Product innovation and imitation in a duopoly with differentiation by attributes," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586867, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Saak, Alexander, 2011. "A model of labeling with horizontal differentiation and cost variability:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1075, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Carmen BeviÃ¡ & Luis C. CorchÃ³n & Yosuke Yasuda, 2011. "Oligopolistic equilibrium and financial constraints," Economics Working Papers we1110, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Defensive strategies in the quality ladders," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00586709, HAL.
- Beyer, Mila & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2011. "Managerial ownership, entrenchment and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-026, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2011. "Consumer behavior towards on-net/off-net price differentiation," DICE Discussion Papers 16, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2011. "Markets, Contracts, and Firms: A Unified Model of Organizational Choice," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2011-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Brouwer, E. & Ozbugday, F.C., 2011. "Competition Law, Antitrust Immunity and Profits: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-038, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2011. "How effective is European merger control?," DICE Discussion Papers 15, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Herwartz, Helmut & Strumann, Christoph, 2011. "On the effect of prospective payment system on hospital efficiency and competition for patients in Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011,03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Talat S. Genc & Henry Thille, 2011. "Dynamic Competition in Electricity Markets: Hydroelectric and Thermal Generation," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1104, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Axel Gautier & Keizo Mizuno, 2011. "Gradual Network Expansion and Universal Service Obligations," CREPP Working Papers 1105, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of LiÃ¨ge.
- Gavazza, Alessandro, 2011. "Demand Spillovers and Market Outcomes in the Mutual Fund Industry," MPRA Paper 30074, University Library of Munich, Germany.