Report NEP-COM-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pot Erik & Flesch János & Peeters Ronald & Vermeulen Dries, 2011. "Dynamic Competition with Consumer Inertia," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evgeny Zhelobodko & Sergey Kokovin & Mathieu Parenti & Jacques-François Thisse, 2011. "Monopolistic competition in general equilibrium: Beyond the CES," PSE Working Papers halshs-00566431, HAL.
- Domenico Colucci & Vincenzo Valori, 2011. "Can endogenous participation explain price volatility? Evidence from an agent-based cobweb model," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-03, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising in Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 69, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2011.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2011. "Trade in bilateral oligopoly with endogenous market formation," Working Papers 1104, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Dias, Daniel & Robalo Marques, Carlos & Martins, Fernando & Santos Silva, João M. C., 2011. "Why are some prices stickier than others? Firm-data evidence on price adjustment lags," Working Paper Series 1306, European Central Bank.
- Joshua Drucker, 2011. "How Does Size Matter? Investigating the Relationships Among Plant Size, Industrial Structure, and Manufacturing Productivity," Working Papers 11-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ryoko Oki & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2011. "Exclusive Dealing Contracts by Distributors," CARF F-Series CARF-F-243, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Thomas Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2011. "Patent Pools and Product Development," Working Papers 2011-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- A. Blasco, 2011. "Patent Races with Dynamic Complementarity," Working Papers wp733, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art, 2011. "Competing with Costco and Sam's Club: Warehouse Club Entry and Grocery Prices," Working Papers 11-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2011. "Prevention of Competition by Competition Law: Evidence from Unbundling Regulation on Fiber-Optic Networks in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0804, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.