Report NEP-COM-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00340409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Endogenous Technical Change, Spillovers, and Market Structure," MPRA Paper 11797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardi, 2008. "Markets for Information: Of Inefficient Firewalls and Efficient Monopolies," Working Papers 2008_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nicolas Gruyer, 2008. "Optimal Auctions when a seller is bound to sell to collusive bidders (new version of "using lotteries ...")," Economics Working Papers 06, LEEA (air transport economics laboratory), ENAC (french national civil aviation school).
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2008. "Competitive Markets without Commitment," SOI - Working Papers 0814, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Nicholas Ziros, 2008. "The bargaining set in strategic market games," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Behringer, Stefan, 2008. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-Cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," MPRA Paper 11795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides, 2008. "Competition Policy Issues in the Consumer Payments Industry," Working Papers 08-29, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Oliver Vins & Michael Koetter, 2008. "The Quiet Life Hypothesis in Banking - Evidence from German Savings Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 190, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Thomas Bloch, 2008. "The Effects of Bank Mergers on Small Business Lending in Germany," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 193, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Thomas Bloch, 2008. "Dissynergies of Mergers among Local Banks," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 192, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing & Diersen, Matthew A., 2008. "Mandatory Livestock Price Reporting, Market Transparency and Grid Price Dispersion," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 37833, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ward, Clement E., 2008. "Preferential Cattle and Hog Pricing by Packers: Evidence from Mandatory Price Reports," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 37989, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Annamaria Sorato & Bruno Viscolani, 2008. "Modelling smoothly the joint effect of several advertising media on sales in a homogeneous market," Working Papers 176, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Daniel Fernandez & Juan Santalo, 2008. "When Necessity Becomes a Virtue: The Effect of Product Market Competition on CSR," Working Papers Economia wp08-27, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.