Report NEP-COM-2003-09-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Lisa Correa, 2003. "Natural or Unnatural Monopolies in UK Telecommunications?," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 501, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0309004, EconWPA.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2003. "Demand and Pricing in Electricity Markets: Evidence from San Diego During California's Energy Crisis," NBER Working Papers 9986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2003. "Market-based Investment in Electricity Transmission Networks: Controllable Flow," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0340, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Growth challenges for the business services industry - international comparison and policy issues," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0309003, EconWPA.
- Ehrenmann, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2003. "A Comparison of Electricity Market Designs in Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0341, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kevin Guerin, 2003. "Encouraging Quality Regulation: Theories and Tools," Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury 03/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Rein Kaarli, 2003. "Competitiveness and future outlooks of the Estonian economy: R&D and innovation policy review 2002," Public Economics, EconWPA 0309005, EconWPA.