Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie Lebreton & Katia Melnik, 2009. "Voluntary Participation as a Determinant of Social Capital in France : Allowing for Parameter Heterogeneity," Working Papers halshs-00410530, HAL.
- Joseph Francois, 2009. "An Extended Global Simulation Model: Analysis of Tariffs & Anti-Dumping Policy Impacts on Prices, Output, Incomes, and Employment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090803a, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & H. Keith Hall, 2009. "Global Simulation Analysis of Industry-Level Trade Policy: the GSIM model," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090803, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2009. "A Microsimulation Approach to an Optimal Swedish Income Tax," Working Papers in Economics 375, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Judd & Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar, 2009. "Numerically Stable Stochastic Simulation Approaches for Solving Dynamic Economic Models," NBER Working Papers 15296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James A. Giesecke, 2009. "Development of a large-scale single U.S. region CGE model using IMPLAN data: A Los Angeles County example with a productivity shock application," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-187, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Passing the buck in the garbage can model of organizational choice," MPRA Paper 16977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2009. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and the Commonwealth of Independent States," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090805, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Thomas S. Lontzek & Daiju Narita, 2009. "The effect of uncertainty on decision making about climate change mitigation. A numerical approach of stochastic control," Kiel Working Papers 1539, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin & Annette Pelkmans Balaoing, 2009. "Trade Impact Assessment (Trade SIA) of an EU-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090801, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Miriam Manchin, 2008. "Trade Impact Assessment of an EU-India Free Trade Agreement," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080601, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Silvio Schmidt & Claudia Kemfert & Eberhard Faust, 2009. "Simulation of Economic Losses from Tropical Cyclones in the Years 2015 and 2050: The Effects of Anthropogenic Climate Change and Growing Wealth," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 914, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Hans Kremers & Truong Truong, 2009. "Europe's Twenties: A Study Using the WIATEC Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 913, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault, 2009. "Optimal Marginal Income Tax Reforms: A Microsimulation Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.