Report NEP-CDM-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Platform Stickiness in a Spatial Voting Model," Working Papers 597, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alex Robson, 2007. "Voting Power in the Australian Senate: 1901-2004," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-480, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2007. "Is Transparency to no avail? Committee Decision-making, Pre-meetings, and Credible Deals," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eyal Winter, 2007. "Incentive Reversal," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000241, David K. Levine.
- Chou, Eileen & McConnell, Margaret & Nagel, Rosemarie & Plott, Charles R., 2007. "The control of game form recognition in experiments: Understanding dominant strategy failures in a simple two person “Guessing” game," Working Papers 1274, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- R. Confalonieri & C. Leoni & L. Picci, 2007. "Rebag-Ware: Reputation-based Governance of Public Works," Working Papers 586, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2007. "On Policy Relevance of Ramsey Tax Rules," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alessandra Venturini & Gil S. Epstein, 2006. "Migration, effort, and voter sentiment towards temporary migration," CHILD Working Papers wp18_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniel J. Benjamin & James J. Choi & A. Joshua Strickland, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences," NBER Working Papers 13309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Faruk Gul, 2007. "Strategic Redistricting," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000351, UCLA Department of Economics.