Report NEP-CBE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Engel, 2008. "The Behaviour of Corporate Actors. A Survey of the Empirical Literature," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_23, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "The Behavioural Economics of Climate Change," Working Papers in Economics 305, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Pham, Michel Tuan, 2008. "On Feelings as a Heuristic for Making Offers in Ultimatum Negotiations," MPRA Paper 8779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Blume & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Cognitive Forward Induction and Coordination without Common Knowledge: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 346, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "The social science of economics," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 020/2007, SCEME.
- Sheila Dow, 2008. "The psychology of financial markets: Keynes, Minsky and emotional finance," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 022/2008, SCEME.
- Hanes, Niklas & Norlin, Erik, 2008. "Psychological Traits and Earnings Differences Among Men: A Study of Second - Generation Immigrants in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 741, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Steve Gibbons & Andy Thorpe & Sherria Hoskins, 2007. "Students' Academic Self Perception," Working Papers 200729, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Brian Loasby, 2007. "Hayek's challenge to economists," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 016/2007, SCEME.
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego & Laurie, Heather & Siedler, Thomas & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "Measuring people's trust," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-32, Institute for Social and Economic Research.