Report NEP-CBA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃƒÂ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & HellstrÃ¶m, JÃ¶rgen & LandstrÃ¶m, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 13, HUI Research.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- CastrÃ©n, Olli & DÃ©es, StÃ©phane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0875, European Central Bank.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Robin Pope, 2007. "Beggar Thy Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice Ã‚ from Misapplications of Mundell (1961) and the Remedy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse1_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765010857 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010891 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260868_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & GyÃ¶rgy SzapÃ¡ry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2008. "Why do Europeans work part-time? A cross-country panel analysis," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0872, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Medina & Anella Munro & Claudio Soto, 2008. "What drives the current account in commodity exporting countries? The cases of Chile and New Zealand," BIS Working Papers 247, Bank for International Settlements.