Report NEP-CBA-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0875, European Central Bank.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Robin Pope, 2007. "Beggar Thy Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice Â from Misapplications of Mundell (1961) and the Remedy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:1765010857 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010891 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260868 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2008. "Why do Europeans work part-time? A cross-country panel analysis," Working Paper Series 0872, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Medina & Anella Munro & Claudio Soto, 2008. "What drives the current account in commodity exporting countries? The cases of Chile and New Zealand," BIS Working Papers 247, Bank for International Settlements.