Report NEP-BEC-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2012. "The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2012-18, CEPII research center.
- Steven Lugauer, 2012. "The Supply of Skills in the Labor Force and Aggregate Output Volatility," Working Papers, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics 005, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Kai Andree & Mike Schwan, 2012. "Collusive market sharing with spatial competition," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 105, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Pierre Von Mouche, 2012. "Inferior Factor in Cournot Oligopoly Revisited," DEM Working Papers Series, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management 005, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Managerial compensation contracts in quantity-setting duopoly," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2012/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun , Xian, 2012. "Does relationship matter? The choice of financial advisors," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 28/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Angelucci, Charles & Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Moral Hazard in Hierarchies and Soft Information," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-343, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis , Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "More than connectedness – Heterogeneity of CEO social network and firm value," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 26/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2012. "Punishment-Dominance Condition on Stable Two-Sided Matching Algorithms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2012-018, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1208, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Cadot & Ana M. Fernandes & Julien Gourdon & Aaditya Mattoo, 2012. "Are the Benefits of Export Support Durable? Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2012-30, CEPII research center.
- Richard Jensen, 2012. "University Startups and Entrepreneurship: New Data, New Results," Working Papers, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics 009, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.