Report NEP-BEC-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jörn Kleinert & Julien Martin & Farid Toubal, 2012. "The Few Leading the Many: Foreign Affiliates and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 2012-18, CEPII research center.
- Steven Lugauer, 2012. "The Supply of Skills in the Labor Force and Aggregate Output Volatility," Working Papers 005, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Kai Andree & Mike Schwan, 2012. "Collusive market sharing with spatial competition," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 105, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Pierre Von Mouche, 2012. "Inferior Factor in Cournot Oligopoly Revisited," DEM Working Papers Series 005, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Managerial compensation contracts in quantity-setting duopoly," Working Papers 2012/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun , Xian, 2012. "Does relationship matter? The choice of financial advisors," Research Discussion Papers 28/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Angelucci, Charles & Russo, Antonio, 2012. "Moral Hazard in Hierarchies and Soft Information," TSE Working Papers 12-343, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fang, Yiwei & Francis , Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2012. "More than connectedness – Heterogeneity of CEO social network and firm value," Research Discussion Papers 26/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2012. "Punishment-Dominance Condition on Stable Two-Sided Matching Algorithms," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-018, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 1208, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Cadot & Ana M. Fernandes & Julien Gourdon & Aaditya Mattoo, 2012. "Are the Benefits of Export Support Durable? Evidence from Tunisia," Working Papers 2012-30, CEPII research center.
- Richard Jensen, 2012. "University Startups and Entrepreneurship: New Data, New Results," Working Papers 009, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.