Report NEP-BEC-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kato, Takao & Owan, Hideo, 2007. "Market Characteristics, Intra-Firm Coordination, and the Choice of Human Resource Management Systems: Evidence from New Japanese Data," Working Papers 104-25, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Dong, Xia-Yuan & Jones, Derek & Kato, Takao, 2007. "Earnings-Tenure Profiles: Tests of Agency and Human Capital Theories using Individual Performance Data," Working Papers 104-26, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Nana Bourtchouladze, 2007. "Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms: One Job Offshored, One Job Lost?," IHEID Working Papers 28-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Dec 2007.
- A. Gautier & D. Paolini, 2007. "Delegation, Externalities and Organizational Design," Working Paper CRENoS 200710, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Moral Zuazo, María Paz & Barañano Mentxaka, Ilaski, 2007. "Consumption-Leisure Trade-offs and Persistency in Business Cycles," BILTOKI 2007-05, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2007. "Legal Unbundling can be a Golden Mean between Vertical Integration and Separation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Andres Almazan & Adolfo de Motta & Sheridan Titman & Vahap Uysal, 2007. "Financial Structure, Liquidity, and Firm Locations," NBER Working Papers 13660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Coad, 2007. "Disentangling the firm growth process: evidence from a recursive panel VAR," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2007. "The Age of Reason: Financial Decisions Over the Lifecycle," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001752, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007. "Insurance and Opportunities: A Welfare Analysis of Labor Market Risk," NBER Working Papers 13673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Explaining The Great Moderation: It Is Not The Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:col:000162:004315 is not listed on IDEAS anymore