Report NEP-BAN-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chao Gu & Randall Wright, 2011. "Endogenous Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yiting Li & Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2011. "Liquidity and the Threat of Fraudulent Assets," NBER Working Papers 17500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2011. "Complementing Bagehot: Illiquidity and insolvency resolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2011. "Credit Risk in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 172, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Li, Han Hao & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "When bigger isn’t better: Bail outs and bank behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 8602, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Delis, Manthos D & Hasan, Iftekhar & Mylonidis, Nikolaos, 2011. "The risk-taking channel of monetary policy in the USA: Evidence from micro-level data," MPRA Paper 34084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel C. Hardy & María J. Nieto, 2011. "Cross-border coordination of prudential supervision And deposit guarantees," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1126, Banco de Espa�a.
- Guntram B. Wolff, 2011. "Is recent bank stress really driven by the sovereign debt crisis?," Policy Contributions 622, Bruegel.
- Jonathan Chiu & Cesaire Meh & Randall Wright, 2011. "Innovation and Growth with Financial, and other, Frictions," NBER Working Papers 17512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Börestam, Ann & Schmiedel, Heiko, 2011. "Interchange fees in card payments," Occasional Paper Series 131, European Central Bank.
- John Y. Campbell & João F. Cocco, 2011. "A Model of Mortgage Default," NBER Working Papers 17516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd A. Gormley & Simon Johnson & Changyong Rhee, 2011. "Ending "Too Big To Fail": Government Promises vs. Investor Perceptions," NBER Working Papers 17518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2011. "Updating the Option Implied Probability of Default Methodology," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 462, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Masood, Omar & Fry, J. M., 2011. "Risk management and the implementation of the Basel Accord in emerging countries: An application to Pakistan," MPRA Paper 34163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fedorova, Elena, 2011. "Transfer of financial risk in emerging eastern European stock markets: A sectoral perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jessica Schicks, 2011. "From a supply gap to a demand gap? The risk and consequences of over-indebting the underbanked," Working Papers CEB 11-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena-Ivona Dumitrescu & Bertrand Candelon & Christophe Hurlin & Franz C. Palm, 2012. "Multivariate Dynamic Probit Models: An Application to Financial Crises Mutation," Working Papers halshs-00630036, HAL.